I pray to God they find the guilty monster

Over the past several of days, 6 arrests were made linking to the murder case of little Nurin Jazlin.

5 Malaysians (4 men, 1 woman – although the woman was later released) and an Indonesian were captured to assist police in their investigations.

If it is true that any one of the Malay men was involved in the sexually brutal killing of the little girl, I swear we should just throw him over the Penang bridge where everyone can watch him drown.

As for the Indonesian woman who is believed to have been responsible for feeding Nurin while she was held captive, well she should just have her holes stuffed with a papaya or something. If it IS true. If she really did have a hand in what happened to little Nurin, the Indonesian government owes a super huge apology to Nurin’s parents. Although even if their presidents shed tears of blood, nothing could bring back Nurin to her parents arms.

If she’s found guilty, the Indonesian government should shut the hell up with regards to their whole “maid and worker abuse” issue that they keep bringing up every now and then. Find out first how their illegal immigrants are killing, robbing and molesting people all over our country, and then only relook into what they want to say. I’m sure that stupid magazine reporter has A LOT to talk about after she got raped by her own countryman.

Below are reports on the Indonesian woman who was caught linking with the Nurin murder case.

The Star
Sunday September 30, 2007
Suspect in connection with Nurin’s murder faints at court


Nurin’s murder – Latest suspect detained

PETALING JAYA: A 23-year-old Indonesian woman was arrested yesterday in connection with the death of Nurin Jazlin Jazimin.

The woman is believed to have looked after the nine-year-old for over 20 days when she was alive and held captive after going missing from Wangsa Maju in Kuala Lumpur on Aug 20.

The woman was picked up at 12.05am yesterday from a clothes stall at a Ramadan bazaar in Nilai, Negri Sembilan.

This Indonesian woman, who is believed to have taken care of Nurin Jazlin Jazimin while she was in captivity, was arrested by police in Nilai yesterday – just 15 km from the Seremban rest area, where a girl who resembled Nurin was reportedly sighted on Sept 5. The woman has been remanded for seven days.
Nilai is about 15km from the Seremban rest area, where a girl resembling Nurin Jazlin was reportedly sighted on Sept 5.

Federal CID director Comm Datuk Christopher Wan Soo Kee confirmed the arrest.

A team from Bukit Aman picked her up and took her to the Federal Police headquarters for questioning.

They seized two cellular phones and a number of SIM cards from her. No identification documents were found on her.

She was then brought to the Petaling Jaya Sessions Court at noon. Judge Maimunah Aid allowed remand for seven days.

There was also drama at the court when the woman collapsed at the doorway. Bernama reported that she swallowed a SIM card she had hidden from police. She was carried into the courtroom.

After being remanded, the woman was taken to the Universiti Malaya Medical Centre.

Breaking of fast: Jazimin (centre) shaking hands with Karyawan’s Freddie Fernandez (left) during the buka puasafunction last night. Looking on were his daughters Nurin Jazshira (right) and Nurin Jazrina, veteran actor Senator Tan Sri Jins Samsuddin (yellow outfit), veteran actor Datuk Aziz Sattar (in red) and a representative from the music industry, Mas Omar.
It is not known what the woman’s relationship is with five other people who were arrested on Thursday night. Of the five, one – a woman – has been freed.

According to Bernama, the Indonesian woman could have called the Rakan Cop (community police corps) hotline to find out the progress of the case.

She is also believed to have called Nurin Jazlin’s father several days after the girl’s disappearance and told him that his daughter was with her.

On Sept 5, police received a call from a person who reported seeing Nurin Jazlin at the Seremban rest area along the North-South Expressway. But the lead petered out.

Nurin Jazlin’s father, Jazimin Abdul Jalil, when met at a buka puasa function organised by Karyawan Association Malaysia at Kuala Lumpur City Hall last night, said that as his daughter was no longer with him, and there was nothing that could make him happy.

Nurin Jazlin’s body was found stuffed in a bag outside a shop in Petaling Utama here on Sept 17.

She had been sexually assaulted.

From NST
Nurin murder probe: Indonesian swallows SIM card

By Lee Shi-Ian, Alang Bendahara, and Fadhal Ilahi Abdul Ghani

01 October, 2007

The suspect fainted while being led to the Petaling Jaya magistrate’s court yesterday. —Picture by Ahmad Irham Mohd Noor.

KUALA LUMPUR: A 23-year-old Indonesian woman was arrested at noon yesterday in connection with the murder of Nurin Jazlin Jazimin. When police nabbed her, she swallowed a subscriber identity module (SIM) card, which police believe could contain evidence linking her to the 8-year-old’s murder.

After she was picked up at a hypermarket in Nilai, Negri Sembilan, police seized two mobile phones, four SIM cards and RM477 from her. She had no travel documents.

Federal CID director Datuk Christopher Wan Soo Kee would only confirm her arrest and declined to comment further.

But a source said: “The woman was apparently responsible for feeding Nurin while she was held captive. Police are trying to find where Nurin was held.”

A prepaid starter pack seized from the suspect had the same number used to make calls to police through the RakanCop hotline.

She had used other SIM cards to make calls and send text messages to police and Nurin’s parents.

“There were several calls and text messages,” the source said.

“The suspect had also called Jazimin Abdul Jalil several times, and sent text messages, saying Nurin was safe and being taken care of.”

Police believe the suspect may be the woman caught on a closed-circuit television camera, sitting next to the sports bag in which Nurin’s body was found on Sept 17.

The CCTV images have been sent to the Federal Bureau of Investigation in the United States for enhancement.

After police obtained a seven-day remand order from the Petaling Jaya magistrate’s court, the woman was taken to University Malaya Medical Centre, where at press time police were still waiting for the contents of her stomach to be flushed out.

A blood sample will then be taken for DNA testing.

Police are also investigating whether the woman was responsible for luring Nurin away from a pasar malam in Wangsa Maju on Aug 20, the night she was reported missing.

The arrest comes about 24 hours after police picked up four men, aged from 27 to 33, and the wife of one of the men in Shah Alam.

The men have been remanded for seven days while the wife was released on police bail. Police are also planning to interview their two children to find out if they have been sexually abused.

The Indonesian woman arrested yesterday is the girlfriend of one of the suspects in the sexual assault and murder of Nurin.

One of the four suspects was previously investigated by police in connection with a rape in Masai, Johor, last year.

He was renting a room with a family who accused him of rape. It is not clear whether the victim was a child or an adult.

Police are preparing to re-examine that case.

None of Nurin’s clothing was in the bags of clothes police removed from a house in Klang and a shophouse in Shah Alam on Friday.

Nurin’s naked body was found inside a sports bag under the staircase of a shoplot in Petaling Jaya Utama on Sept 17.

Her clothes have yet to be found.

From The Star


Leave a Reply